Dixon Marine Consulting Ltd and AH Asset Solutions Ltd are pleased to present for sale Crewshield Citadel Mark 3a B6 Armored Safe Haven containerized living accommodation.
The Citadel product was originally designed as a refuge for ships crew in the event of a pirate attack, it is also suitable for land based high risk environments where personnel and/or high value/critical material requires protection from attack.
Being self-supporting it can be deployed immediately on reaching the compound and includes power, sanitation, and water for up to 96 hours of independent use. Fitted within a standard 20ft ISO High Cube container and certified B6 armored defeating armor piercing AK47 rounds (7.9g API), the unit is also fire resistant.
The unit includes the following: hygienic interior, ballistic resistant access door and two air conditioning units.
To the rear is a concealed escape hatch and internally there is bench style seating, lavatory, storage room, water, food, and medical supplies.
- Year of Manufacture 2015.
- Location Tunisia
- HGI Diesel Generator
- Battery Banks
- Rectifier Panel
- 4 Point Ballistically Protected Forced Entry Locking System
- DC Ventilation and 2 Air Conditioning Units with External Air Shut Off
- Concealed Escape Hatch
- Infra-Red Marking Strobe to enable tactical location of the unit via night vision equipment, invisible to the naked eye and an Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB)
- Casualty Handling System
- Self-contained Thetford Chemical Toilet
- 4 External Low Light Covert CCTV cameras with Digital Video Recorder (500GB Capacity)
Please contact us by email or phone +44 (0)1603 561392 to discuss.