As brokers Dixon Marine Consulting Ltd are pleased to present for sale a Perry Slingsby Triton ROV system, offered promptly available for sale with an additional complete spare vehicle “as is where is” Kuala Lumpur.
The primary vehicle is a 125HP, 3,000m rated TMRV2 manufactured in 2002 and still with low hours, the spare vehicle ‘TMRV6’ being offered with Slingsby Grabber and Dirty Workpack installed. The system includes a Lawsons 9.55T SWL LARS designed for Triton XL complete w/ 3,000m armoured umbilical, and a 20’ Control van and a 20’ Spares van.
Contact us for a price: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1603 561368.
- 125HP, Single Mode, 3,000m Rated
- Complete System, no 7 Function
- 2002 manufactured. Low Hours.
- Slingsby Heavy Duty Top Hat TMS, 27mm Tether, 600m Capacity, spare tether & Slipring provided.
- 2002 Manufactured Lawsons 9.55T SWL LARS designed for Triton XL complete w/ 3,000m armoured umbilical. Full refurbishment of the LARS undertaken in late 2017 / 2018 (cost of refurbishment was over 200K SGD).
- Stocked 20’ Control Van and 20’ Spares Van
Ancillary Components provided:
– Slingsby TA60 Grabber
– Subsea Tools: Wire Rope Cutter, Softline Cutter, Underwater Grinder
To note no Peripherals (camera / sonar) provided with TMRV2.
In addition to the spares in the workshop and control vans, the following are also supplied as part of sale:
- Complete Spare ROV ‘TMRV6’ c/w Slingsby Grabber and Dirty Workpack installed
- Large wooden box of TMRV Thruster Spares including complete spares and spare parts.
- Spare Dirty Workpack Spares Package
- Spare TMS Slipring
- Spare circa 300m of Tether
- Spare TMRV Control Van Racking
- Spare ROV HPU 165kVA Transformer
- Spare TMRV ROV Liftpoint