As brokers Dixon Marine Consulting Ltd are pleased to present for sale the following package consisting of a saturation diving system and vessel, purpose converted to be used as a Saturation Diver training facility with capacity for 4-divers.
The vessel is a 403 GT former vehicle/passenger ferry designed for 220 pax and 36 vehicles, now supporting the 2-man bell equipped saturation system with DDC de-rated for 4-divers at 100msw, c/w 12-man SPHL and LSP.
The spread is prompt available for sale on “as is where is” basis ex Scotland.
Seller is inviting offers but as brokers, and for guidance only, would suggest offers in range GB£ 500k to GB£ 600k may be considered.
- Built: 1964, Glasgow (Converted; Garvel Clyde, Greenock 1996)
- Dimensions: LOA; 48.43m,
- Beam; 13.87m
- Summer Draft; 2.70m
- Displacement: 704 tonnes
- No. Passengers: 220
- No. Vehicles: 36
- Standard: STAB ’80 – 1 Compartment
- Location: Fort William, Scotland
SAT SYSTEM OVERVIEW
The saturation diving system consists of:
- 2-man Dive bell Comex 3.4m3 max operating depth of 100msw
- Decompression chamber (4 man 27 m3) de-rated max operating depth of 100msw
- Dive Control and Life Support Control Systems
- Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
- Bell Launch and Recovery systems (LARS)
- SPHL – Self Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboat and Davits (12 man configured SPHL for 4 divers)
- Trunks and clamps
- Life Support Package (LSP) – held on the pier.
- Main umbilical and handling system
- 1 x HP Air compressor and 1 x Haskel pump
- Gas storage – quads and Kelly tubes
- Generators and Aux equipment
- Teaching and instructional facilities
Please contact us by email or phone +44 (0) 1603 561368 to discuss.