As brokers Dixon Marine Consulting Ltd are pleased to present the 12-man, 300m rated “HOSS1” saturation diving system for sale.
The system was built to DNV Class and is understood currently in layup class requiring some recertification prior to use. Full documentation and certification package is available for review, with the system being prompt available for inspection at Seller’s yard in Alabama, USA.
The spread is available for sale on “as is where is” basis.
Seller is inviting offers but as brokers, and for guidance only, we would suggest offers in region USD 2.5m may be considered.
- Built 2009
- DNV Classed / IMCA Compliant
- 1,000ft / 300m depth rated.
- 12-man complex capacity with 3-man bell.
- Chambers / Volumes: DDC1; 876cuft, DDC2; 876cuft
- TUP1; 268cuft, TUP2; 268cuft
- HRC; 464cuft, Bell; 172cuft
- 12-man HRC with flyaway control van.
- Dimensions/Weight: DDC1 skid 15ft x 36.5ft x 14.7ft / 58T (127,600lbs)
- DDC2 skid 12.9ft x 37ft x 12.5ft / 45T (99,000lbs)
- HRC 10.5ft x 18.9ft x 10ft / 21T (46,200lbs)
Location: Alabama, USA
Email: email@example.com for more information or call Mat Ridge on +44 (0) 1603 561368